This tour takes you through the towns of Stellenbosch and Franschoek, arguably two of the better known wine regions in South Africa.
- Cheese & wine
- Cellar tour
- Stop at the Groot Drakenstein Prison where Nelson Mandela Was released in 1990.
- Wine tasting and lunch Franschoek
- Helshoogte Mountain Pass
- A walk in the Historical town of Stellenbosch
- Third wine tasting (time permitting)
Whale Route Tours
The picturesque town of Hermanus is considered as being one of the world’s best places to do land based whale watching.
- Spectacular views of False Bay as you drive along Clarens Drive
- Whale watching from Hermanus or surrounding areas of Walker Bay
- Opportunity to join boat-based whale watching (optional and for your own account and subject to availability)